An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a great integrated agency in Worcestershire, who since establishing in 2012, have a brilliant reputation in the industry for delivering forward thinking marketing that produces results for their clients.
Working within a team of 50+ talented individuals, in a rural location, they are now searching for an experience Front End and also Back End Developer.
The main purpose of the role is to code and/or modify websites or any technical solutions from layout through to functionality. Reporting into Head of development, with the aim of starting to take on more direct client work such as quoting and proposals etc. Contributing to managing servers and hosting, including internal and external hosting servers and being able to scope a project to provide a technical specification that adheres to best practice framework principles.
- A good understanding of PHP.
- Full understanding of implementing multiple CMS platforms and the benefits and advantages behind them. WordPress would be advantageous.
- Ability to produce clear instructive technical specifications for the team to use to deliver the end product
- Proficient understanding of accessibility and security compliancy for software solutions
- Proficient in HTML and CSS being able to convert fully designed site into clean, optimised code.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
- Produce code for browser and device compatible responsive code.
- Proficient with SASS or LESS
Commutable via own transport from Worcestershire, Birmingham and Warwickshire, now is a great time to join this agency as they look to expand their development team. Please send through your CV if you are interested and would like to know more!
Front End and Back End Developers - Agency - Worcestershire - £25,000 - £35,000 - Permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468329