Are you an experienced and successful HGV Technician looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
HGV Technician - Nuneaton
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Overtime
Our client is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy prestige main car dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
HGV Technician Responsibilities:
· Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on HGV vehicles to the highest standard
· Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
· Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
· Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
· Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
· To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal HGV Technician:
· You will need to hold relevant level 3 qualifications (City & Guilds/NVQ)
· Must have experience of servicing, repair to MOT standard and diagnostic testing of HGV vehicles
· Current C or C+E licence would be an advantage
· Previous Main Dealer experience is beneficial
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81469995