Year 5 Teacher- Kidderminster
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for a supportive and nurturing primary school for September?
NOW Education is looking to appoint an experienced teacher to cover Year 5 Class at a School in Kidderminster, working in a three form entry school. This is a perfect opportunity for somebody who has a passion for teaching and who wants to be a part of a highly developed learning environment. The right teacher will have good classroom and behaviour management with a friendly and caring nature. This job will start in September and is perfect for somebody who can't commit to 5 days a week but able to be part of a collaborative Job-Share.
We are looking for a qualified teacher with the following:
- KS1 Experience
- Strong behaviour management
- Substantial primary school experience
- Exceptional classroom management
- Ability to build professional relationships with students and staff
- Flexible and adaptable to the pupils needs
- Determined and resilient
- A clear passion for teaching
- The commitment to raise standards and encourage excellence
- Creative and inspirational approach
- Enthusiasm for teaching
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Jodi Djuritschek or James Moran at NOW Education.