Recruitment Consultant - Lichfield (applications welcome from salespeople looking to start a career as a specialist recruitment consultant, or from experienced Recruitment Consultants looking to join a great agency in Lichfield)
Salary / Remuneration
- GBP20,000 to GBP35,000 starting salary (dependent on experience level - appointments can be made from Trainee Recruitment Consultant up to Senior Consultant Level).
- Excellent uncapped commission (up to 20% of your billings) plus annual bonuses and overrides for team leader and above.
- Monthly prizes, incentives, end of year awards etc???
- Excellent Training and Great Career Opportunity within a growing Engineering, Manufacturing and Commercial sector Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation.
The company is a respected recruitment agency. They provide a range of recruitment services including Contract and Permanent recruitment, Industry events and Training. They have an impressive, loyal client base which includes some of the biggest names in retail and manufacturing across the UK. They place candidates into roles including engineering, management, sales, finance, customer service, health & Safety and human resources.
Following a major investment in new premises and infrastructure an exciting opportunity exists for new people to join the team in Lichfield.
- You will either have existing experience as a recruitment consultant or have some sales experience and be seeking to start a career in recruitment (salary will be commensurate with experience).
- If you are an experienced recruitment consultant then engineering / technical / manufacturing recruitment experience is ideal, but applications are welcomed from recruiters from other sectors, and opportunities exist to focus on other markets (into existing clients) including finance and HR.
- If you have sales experience and are looking to start in the recruitment industry then the backgrounds of other trainee recruitment consultants include estate agent, lettings, call centre, travel, mobile phones sales etc???
- The key requirements are to have good communication skills, the ability to build rapport with candidates and clients, a strong work ethic and commitment.
- Core hours 8.45 - 5.15 with early finish on Friday.
Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources see our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .