Stoke on Trent
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 PA
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Installation Engineer/Supervisor to join a company with over 40 years' experience within the Control Systems industry, assembling bespoke Control Panels for a range of clients. The company is now looking to add value to their clients by offering on site industrial cable and control system installation. The company offers a competitive salary, opportunities for overtime, pension scheme and a company van to travel to and from customer sites.
Installation Engineer/Supervisor Overview:
- The Installation Engineer/Supervisor will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will have responsibility for the planning, execution and design of all site based installation work.
- Design, specification and assembly of cable management systems, conduit, trunking, tray, mounting and installation of MCC's and control panels and termination of power and data networks.
- Supervision of internal site installation staff and electrical contractors.
- Basic PLC and drive fault finding.
- Basic installation of communication networks including Ethernet, Profibus, Devicenet, ASi.
Previous experience/skills required:
- Demonstrable experience in the installation of industrial control and automation systems.
- 17th Edition Wiring regulation certification.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting control system and electrical schematics.
- Good understanding of control panel design.
- 2391 Testing & Inspection certification.
Please send your CV and call David Thompson at gap technical on
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/06/2018