Night Planner / Scheduler
Are you an experienced Scheduler seeking your next permanent role in the Redditch area?
My client has an immediate opportunity for a dedicated individual to complete a variety of Administration duties in a busy Responsive Repairs Team working times between 7pm and 7am, 4 days on, 4 days off
- Taking a calls from cleints in regards to repairs/maintenance issues within their commercial properties
- Planning/scheduling multi trade operative's workloads
- Dealing with queries and complaints from residents in regards to repairs/maintenance issues
- Liaising with residents/operatives /surveyors/supervisors/clients
- Booking operative dairies
- Booking repairs with Subcontractors via phone/emails
- Planner/Complaints manager with any additional administrative tasks necessary as well as general administration around the office such as filing and scanning
- Being organised and efficient are key skills which you will utilise on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience of excel, word etc
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a flexible approach as well as being articulate and a good communicator
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then please click apply today or call Callum Thorne on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.