Customer Care Advisor
Customer Care Advisor Required
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our client who is the UKs largest independent commercial vehicle service organisation. Our client is looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their vibrant and growing teams at their Aldridge site.
Hours Wednesday to Sunday 830am-1700.
Salary - £22,500 per annum
The role of the Customer Care Advisor
· Answer all inbound calls to the Customer Service Centre
· Using clients systems to timely log all jobs coming in and manage through the system
· Carry out customer service checks to measure customer experience at the conclusions of incidents
· Highlighting any potential new sales opportunities through the appropriate sales channels
· Operate within assigned KPIs
· To effectively communicate and update customers to ensure the optimum customer experience is delivered
· Process invoices
Experience Required as a Customer Care Advisor:
· Minimum of 2 years in customer services related role.
· Experience of working with planning systems
· Previous fleet or automotive customer contact (desirable but not essential)
Knowledge and Skills required for the Customer Care Advisor:
· IT literature using Microsoft office
· Proven track record of proactive problem solving
· Customer Service Skills & Relationship building skills
· Punctuality and efficiency, with a flexible and positive approach to work
· Strong teamwork ethic
· Can do attitude
· Flexible attitude
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours then we would like to hear from you. To apply please APPLY NOW.