Member Service Agent - Healthcare - 12 Month FTC
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our healthcare team in Lichfield. Within this role you will be acting as a first point of contact for all our members. You will be taking inbound calls and making outbound calls, ensuring that the member’s healthcare needs are put at the heart of what we do.
You will also be expected to maximise every member interaction by generating and retaining business for the group by identifying opportunities to broaden a member’s portfolio. This is a twelve month FTC.
In this role you will:
- Provide efficient and effective call and email administration/claims and support the members and providers of the healthcare scheme.
- Provide excellent service through the handling of inbound and outbound calls; dealing with quotes, new business enquiries, general information, member services, membership amendments and customer retention.
- Priortise your workload effectively to ensure that agreed SLA’s and personal objectives are met.
- Manage member complaints in line with the Complaint Handling process and in the spirit of our Member Experience.
- Achieves KPIs set by managers through proactively identifying member needs and selling appropriately.
- Maximise every interaction with every member to ensure that they become an advocate for Police Mutual.
- Ensures all activities are delivered in line with best practice, working within the Police Mutual governance frameworks and policies.
- Ensure all member data is accurate within the system i.e. contact details.
- Maintain records, deal with enquiries and handle requests for claim forms, NHS cash benefit forms and any documentation pertinent to the health scheme.
- Processes medical claim forms, send authorisation letters and progress NHS cash benefit forms where appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and is prepared to continually invest in self.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Passionate and engaged.
- Confident communicator.
- Proactive and can work on own initiative.
- Strongly optimistic and has a can do attitude.
- Strong computer skills including use of excel and PowerPoint to a competent standard.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Understands how to develop new business opportunities.
- Call handling skills.
- Understands how tohow to develop new business opportunities.
- Takes personal accountability and ownership to deliver the member’s needs, demonstrating Treating Customers Fairly and Conduct Risk principles.
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary and incentive scheme based on individual performance complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the