Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our Payroll & Car Fleet Finance Department for a Systems Analyst to provide support for Business and Payroll Systems and deliver associated system maintenance and new business requirements. Support day to day system end user needs with report development and general enquiries.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* To setup and maintain system users' accounts, ensuring that system governance is upheld.
* To manage and respond to Payroll user requests as required.
* To conduct first line analysis of system issues raised by end users, escalate to tier 2 support when required.
* To support the production of ad-hoc reporting and Organisational Charts.
* To provide Business and Payroll system support.
* To prepare system/user documentation for the current and future implementation of systems.
* To develop, maintain and delivery system changes and day to day support.
* To support the escalation of issues to IT and/or System Providers to ensure that issues are progressed and the correct level of support obtained.
* To ensure customers are kept up to date with progress of issues in order to manage their expectations.
* To adhere to statutory Payroll requirements.
* To support the development of processes that help to increase team effectiveness, for example: Data cleansing/housekeeping, process mapping and SOP writing.
Key skills & experience
* Good system technical knowledge, previous exposure to Payroll systems an advantage, but not essential.
* Awareness of databases.
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel.
* Good administrative, interpersonal and team skills.
* Communication Skills; able to communicate clearly and effectively with users, and to both train and write documentation in non-technical language.
* High attention to detail & accuracy.
* Highly organized and structured work approach.
* Flexible / adaptable / resilient / persistent.
* Positive / consultative / inquisitive / challenging
* Effective communicator (Cross Functional).
* High in self-motivation & commitment.
* Pragmatic, methodical.
* Team player.
* Adopts high personal and professional standards.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81370723