Member Service Agent
As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. 'Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Member Service agent to join our Operations Life department. We are looking for candidates to deliver the Police Mutual Member experience, by making outbound calls ensuring that the member’s needs are put at the heart of everything we do.
In this role you will…
- Represent the group with a foundation knowledge of the complete product set, with specialist knowledge of their function, applying this when identifying and responding to members needs and utilising this knowledge to assist with cross selling products.
- Organise personal workloads and prioritises effectively to ensure that agreed SLA’s and personal objectives are met.
- Provide excellent service through handling of inbound and outbound calls dealing with quotes, new business enquiries, general information, policy services, policy amendments, surrenders and customer retention.
- Maximise every interaction with every member to ensure that members become an advocate for Police Mutual, whilst driving member loyalty to continue to broaden the member’s awareness of other products within the business.
- Ensure wherever possible calls are dealt with on a one stop basis to agreed service levels and to compliance standards.
- Ensure all activities are delivered in line with best practice, working within the Police Mutual governance frameworks and policies.
- Achieve KPIs set by managers through proactively identifying member needs and selling appropriately.
What we need from you…
- To be able to plan and prioritise workload
- Have strong communication skills
- The ability to work to targets
- Work proactively
- Have high energy and be resilient, demonstrating personal drive to deliver
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!