Alcester • £18,000 - £23,000 DOE • Permanent • Full Time • Free parking
Our client is looking for a competent Administrator to join their small but friendly team at a well-established company based in Alcester.
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator. You will be the main administrative support to the Manager and will be responsible for;
• Inputting purchase orders
• Liaising with Key account customers on a weekly basis.
• Answering telephone calls and customer queries
• Production and administration of service invoices
• Assisting customer queries.
• Being the day to day contact for your Key accounts ranging from 6-20 per week to call.
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for this Service Administrator role you will need to have;
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Background in Manufacturing would be advantageous
• Previous administration experience and working in a busy office!
• Excellent communication and written skills with good attention to detail
• Good IT skills, in particular, Office Excel and Word to intermediate level
• A good team player who is confident and has the ability to manage workload effectively
• The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
What’s on Offer?
As a Service Administrator you will receive;
• Salary of £19,000 - £23,000
• Working hours are Monday – Thursday 07.30 am – 16.30pm and Friday 07.30-12.30 with a (30 mins hour lunch break)
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Free parking
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role, please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1356. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.