Payroll Clerks with recent experience of working within Public Practice are required to work with expanding firms of accountants. As the firms that I work with experience increasing demands for their services, there is a continuing demand for extra staff across all areas.
Duties will cover but not be limited to the following;
- Processing monthly payroll for a broad client base
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Resolve payroll queries
- Payroll Journals
- RTI and auto enrolment
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, Sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Dealing with tax codes
- Answering staff queries about time-sheets or pay slips
- Issuing P45s, P60s
- You should have worked with a varied client portfolio for a minimum of 2 years
- Have sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation
- Sage 50 payroll experience
- Customer focussed
- Enjoy fast pace and learning
- Experienced within Professional Practice
- Able to deliver to deadlines.
You will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your level of experience.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.