Our Global Client who is the sixth largest supplier in their trade, is seeking a Assistant Accountant to join their growing team with excellent benefits. This position would a candidate with previous experience seeking full-time hours.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Producing and checking accuracy of monthly and weekly reports
- Completing the month end process within the team
- Dealing with all sales and purchase invoices
- Assisting with VAT returns and Tax administration
- Scheduling payments to run weekly and monthly
- Providing evidence for the quarter and year end to the Auditor’s
- Liaising with local vendors and customers
The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Accountant will have:
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office Excel knowledge
- Experience using SAP and other Finance software/systems
- High level of previous experience within a similar role
In return the Assistant Accountant will receive a basic salary of £24,000 - 28,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.