Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Recruitment - Coventry
The company is a leading, privately-owned recruitment agency serving the midlands from its offices in Coventry. Their Recruitment Consultants provide all aspects of permanent and temporary recruitment into a wide range of clients from SMEs, to international companies and public-sector organisations. In their 10 years+ of trading they have developed an excellent reputation, placing candidates into a variety of commercial, administrative, office services, HR, marketing, call centre, customer services and finance roles.
As a result of continued growth an exciting opportunity now exists for two Recruitment Consultants to join the team in Coventry city centre.
- Basic salary in the range GBP24,000 to GBP35,000 dependent on experience level.
- Generous uncapped commission scheme with no threshold paid monthly, plus additional quarterly and annual bonuses (providing much higher OTEs than "high street" recruitment)
- Free parking in Coventry city centre (company paid NCP contract).
- Incentive programme including cash prizes, annual trip, "5 star" hotel / spa event for Annual Sales Meeting.
- Working hours 8.45am to 5.30pm.
You'll be joining a recruitment agency which is respected and well established (many of the client relationships are 10 years+). You will be running a Commercial Recruitment Consultant desk, placing candidates into a wide variety of roles on both a permanent and temporary basis. This a "360 degree role". Once you are placing with a client you own it as an account and can place all the roles (both perms and temps) into that account. You'll have a resourcer to assist in generating your candidates. In addition to delivering a quality recruitment service to your existing clients you will be prepared to follow up leads to bring on new customers.
The Culture and Opportunity
This is a "Grown up" working environment without "micro-management". You be developed from day one with a personal development plan and training to match your experience level. The agency is always seeking to develop talent from within. You'll receive promotional career development based on merit. The culture is friendly and supportive, a fact reflected by excellent staff retention.
- A minimum of 18 months+ experience as a recruitment consultant working in a recruitment agency.
- You will have relevant recruitment sector experience (e.g. commercial / office support / finance / customer service / call centre / sales & marketing / HR) and be seeking a busy commercial sector recruitment role.
- You will be a "360 degree" consultant who can forge good client and candidate relationships, and sustaining them through great service and delivery.
- You'll be organised, have a good work ethic and be "self-managing".
- Friendly team player with a mature outlook.
- Happy on the telephone or face-to-face.
- Own car and Drivers licence
Contact - Sean Curran
Interviewing now - please apply today
This Commercial Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .