Working for an industry leading manufacturer and distributor, who are now seeking a Sales Administrator to work in a friendly professional team.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Sales, the role will be to carry out administrative support to both the field based and internal sales teams.
You will carry out day to day administrative functions, including order entry, database administration and effective co-ordination of order paperwork. This is an integral role as the information processed will becomes key to the efficient delivery of goods and services to the customer base.
The candidate will be part of a small, passionate sales team who are tasked with exceeding sales targets and helping to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Working closely with the sales team, assisting with their administrative requirements.
- Handling Pro-forma’s, orders and quotes to ensure that all documentation is received and processed correctly.
- Updating CRM database (currently Salesforce).
- Helping to produce quotes as required by the sales managers.
- General administrative and sales support tasks as required
- Have demonstrable administrative experience ideally as a sales administrator
- Be experienced in the use of CRM databases as well as SAGE (Order entry) & have a good working knowledge of office applications including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Have confident telephone manner and the ability to build rapport quickly with a proactive approach to customer service
- To be able to positively support the sales team
- Be a Customer Service Champion
£17,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience
Please apply immediately by sending your CV to Neil by using the "Apply" button below