Senior Site Manager - Student Accommodation - Midlands
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in Residential, Industrial & Mixed Use projects across the UK. On the back of securing several Student Accommodation projects they are in need of a Senior Site Manager to take charge of these projects from groundworks to completion stage. These projects range from £10m - £80 in value, and the successful candidate will need to have previous experience with Student Accommodation builds or large scale Apartment or Hotel building experience.
Senior Site Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be Number 2 on site reporting in to a site-based Project Manager
- Managing the logistics of the site & subcontractors
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Chairing and attending site meetings.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
Senior Site Manager Experience required:
- Top Main Contractor project experience.
- New Build and External / Internal Fit Out experience - preferably Student Accommodation / Flats / Hotels
- H&S Tickets - CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid.
- Providing on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuing that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards.
- Minimum 5 years Site manager experience.
Our client can offer you excellent career progression, big project experience and a competitive salary and annual bonuses. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Joe Ruby at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.