Location: Wednesbury, Walsall, West Midlands, Wolverhampton,
A major manufacturer within the Oil & Gas sector (also supplying other industries)
To deliver engineered non-standard products. To provide technical support to all other departments and facilities as required. To support training internally and externally, as required.
- To evaluate customer requirements and communicate them to all parties in the organisation.
- To understand the project and contractual obligations.
- To manage multiple projects with a varied degree of complexity, value and lead-time, from the point of order to the point of delivery.
- To report financial and technical status of the projects allocated.
- To forecast delivery based on projected resource through liaison with all departments.
- To provide technical and engineering support to all departments as required.
- To represent the company at customer meetings on our premises and offsite as required.
- To support the delivery of training.
- To work in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others.
- Actively participate in Company improvement initiatives.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Sound educational background, (minimum HNC mechanical engineering / local equivalent) OR strong relevant experience
- Good mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with practical, hands on problem solving approach.
- High energy and drive.
- IT literate with specific experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint programs.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Full driving licence.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960600052