Notting Hill, London
Reporting to the Editor of Who's Who Legal we are seeking a Researcher to join our team of existing Researchers to take on the responsibility of the research, selection process and editorial content of the Who's Who Legal publications.
- Add lawyers and contact details accurately into the database
- Arrange and conduct research interviews with leading lawyers worldwide, both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Analyse feedback and identify the leading lawyers in the jurisdiction
- Conduct and oversee ad hoc research projects, including sending out, chasing and receiving information submissions and presenting the answers in a range of formats
- Write an analysis of the research findings and the legal market overall
- Commission introductory articles and roundtables written by leading lawyers
- Verify all contact details for publication
- Proof-read copy for typographical and factual errors
- Attending conferences and arranging and attending research trips, both in England and abroad
- This is a general description of the role, which may change according to business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a leading UK university.
- A demonstrable interest in research and the law
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A strong writing ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Willingness to travel
- Possessing an 'international outlook'