Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
My client is a well established manufacturer of packaging & design. Through increased sales they are looking to further expand their sales team by taking on a Business Development Manager. This is a really good opportunity to join a business with a lot of heritage and are well known in their field.
Duties will include:
- Developing new business opportunities
- Achieve sales targets
- Develop existing and lapsed accounts
- Product development and account management
- Provide excellent customer service
- Resolve customer issues
- Follow up all leads and enquiries
- Ensure credit checks are conducted on new business
To be considered for this role:
- 2 years + b2b field sales experience
- Have a positive and proactive approach
- Team player
This is a lovely company to work for where your professional sales skills would be really appreciated.
The basic salary is around £25k + uncapped commission, VW Passat or VW Golf company car, Laptop, Mobile Phone.
Please call or send your CV to Claire at Swindale Parks