CNC Machine Operators
Our client are a family run engineering business based in the ST4 area of Stoke On Trent.
We are seeking highly skilled, experienced CNC Machinists to join our client on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a practical CNC operator and setter looking to take the next step, to join a highly successful business with ambitious growth plans.
The successful CNC Machine Operator will:
- Be responsible for setting and operating the CNC Machines
- Will load and run programs through prove out according to the tools list and works instruction
- You'll produce a valid first off component and have it verified
- Load and operate machines to meet the desired quantities
- Conduct in process inspections and check parts against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately to the highest standards
- Most of our clients CNC machinery is MAZATROL controlled, however CNC machinists with experience of other control panels such as FANUC and SIEMENS etc will be considered.
Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping your work area and CNC machines clean and tidy and ensure a safe work environment at all times.
To apply for the role of CNC Machine Operator, please click APPLY now and send CV.