Do you believe "There's no place like home"? At Mears we are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled clients who would like to continue living in their own homes.
"How do we do things at Mears? Our family of Care Workers live by the following:
- Always providing excellent customer service
- Delivering trusted and reliable care
- Keeping our promises
- Setting high standards
- Personalising our service to the needs of the individuals we support"
There are many benefits of working for Mears including competitive pay rates of GBP8.50-9.00 per hour plus paid mileage at 22p per mile, a company pension, free uniform, a refer a friend bonus of up to GBP1000, annual company fun days, ongoing training including certification, extensive induction programme and career progression opportunities.
A Care Worker's duties will include:
- Personal care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
To be successful as a Care Worker, you will:
- Be respectful, empathetic and caring
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
We have guaranteed hours available including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you have 12 months experience within a care setting, you will receive a GBP300 'golden handshake'!
If you share Mears' passion for making a positive difference in people's lives, please click apply to be considered for the Care Worker role.