Support Worker - Telford
Hours from 10:30 - 15:30 Tuesdays & Fridays
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a client with autism in Telford. We are looking for a dedicated support worker to help assist our client accessing the local community and activities he enjoys.
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. In this case you would be supporting with a client enjoys arts and crafts, going swimming and walks.
*Full UK Driving Licence + Business Insurance required
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between GBP150 - GBP500)
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - loyalty scheme
If you have 6 months UK care experience the following skills and experience we want to hear from you:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Experience of learning disabilities (desirable)
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Able to commit to supporting clients in social outings
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C's, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).