We have just picked up a brief for a Marketing Director to join a highly reputable, global company/agency in the Events and Exhibitions sector. The role is based in their East Warwickshire office, with plenty of European and US travel and would suit a strong generalist marketer with both an agency and in-house background.
Whilst they are a big company/agency, they have a strong family feel, and a very collaborative, team-working ethos. The senior team adopts an 'open door' policy at all times and there is a strong sense of happiness and well-being. After a re-positioning/re-brand there are exciting times ahead to grow the business further in the UK and globally.
This Marketing Director role leads a team of 5, taking responsibility for shaping the team as it grows and leading the marketing of the agency itself, its clients' marketing strategies and internal communications. You will be empowered to bring fresh thinking and ideas and use your natural leadership qualities to inspire and motivate a very talented team of marketing specialists, in order to deliver across a broad range of marketing channels both on and offline.
To be successful in the role you will be (and these are absolutely essential!):
- Strong in generalist marketing, with strategic and campaign planning experience, for UK and global markets
- Agency experience during your career, with experience in events marketing
- You have energy and a natural flair for engaging people and building relationships, as well as a true team spirit which will see you mucking in and helping in delivery when needed
- Having experience in the Events and Exhibitions sector is very important, not so much in the marketing of the agency itself, but for working with clients on their Events and Exhibition strategies and planning.
- If the word 'travel' excites you, then you will relish the opportunity for regular travel abroad!
This role would really suit someone looking for a step up to Marketing Director and making it their own. This is a real chance to carve out a successful career within this established, dynamic business and make an impact from day one.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us as soon as you can, or call for more details!