An opportunity has arisen for an Office Assistant to work for a well-established business who are a leading organisation within professional business services. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Assistant to get involved with a varied workload and assist with organising and hosting events.
- As the Office Assistant you will be involved with a range of administrative duties supporting the business as a whole
- Assisting with organising a range of events
- Putting together agendas, liaising with delegates, organising refreshments
- As the Office Assistant you will be involved in hosting at events meeting and greeting business professionals
- Providing support and holiday cover to the Facilities team
- Holiday cover for setting up meeting rooms when reception are short
- You will be the point of contact for all senior professionals dealing with any queries and providing admin support
- Post/DX in the morning and evening
- Liaison point between the office and the Facilities team
- You will be the point of contact to arrange any maintenance work necessary around the office
For the Office Assistant role, it would be good to see candidates with:
- Previous experience within administration is essential
- Professional and well presented
- Previous experience within events would be highly preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication with the ability to communicate with people face to face and over the telephone
- Highly organised
- Warm and personable nature
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: office administration, business support, event coordination.
Hours: Monday to Friday, either 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.