Self-employed Courier Driver - Own Car Required
Flexible Self-employed Courier Driver - Own Car Required
Would you like to earn an additional income around your existing commitments?
Are you a trustworthy, committed and customer focused individual with the ambition and drive to work independently in your local area?..... if the answer is yes then we have the ideal opportunity for you!
We are looking for reliable individuals to deliver parcels on a flexible basis during our busier periods and to provide additional supportfor other local couriers as and when they are unable to provide a service. This opportunity gives you the flexibility to work around your own availability and existing commitments.
Hermes is the UK's largest home delivery courier network handling more than 260 million collections and deliveries each year. We provide a flexible and professional service to businesses and consumers across the country that relies on us to deliver life's little essentials on-time, every time.
Being a self-employed courier gives you the flexibility and autonomy to be your own boss - perfect if you like your own company and a sense of independence and it will give you the freedom to work around your own existing schedule too!
- Great earning potential per day based on the size of the round you service and number of parcels you deliver
- Convenience of delivering in and around your local area
- On-going training and support from our dedicated Field Manager Team
- Access to the Hermes Partner Rewards Plus Programme
- Opportunity to purchase Hermes uniform
In order to apply you'll need:
- A car or van with a valid MOT and insurance
- A full, valid UK driving license
- The right to work in the UK
- No unspent criminal convictions
- Knowledge of your local area
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to plan your own workload and driving routes
For more information about being a Hermes Self Employed Courier you can visit our website
Don't delay???. Join us today!