ICT Security & Compliance Manager, Warwick
telent ICT Security & Compliance Manager, Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Must be able to achieve SC level of security clearance.
* Detailed knowledge of information, computer & network security architecture standards, processes & procedures (e.g. ISO27001 - ISO27005, NCSC AP's and GPGs, and CIS benchmark).
* Detailed knowledge of security techniques for Physical, Desktop, Application, Data, VPN, Data Center & Network Equipment.
* Knowledge of privacy and data protection legislation.
* Detailed knowledge of planning and implementing DR & BCM technologies.
* Knowledge and understanding of encryption techniques.
* Experience of leading the ICT aspects of audits.
* Detailed knowledge of ITIL processes & procedures.
* Strong communication skills to be able to explain issues relating to role at a level business staff can understand.
* Customer focused to ensure that business requirements and expectations are managed.
* Skills to visualize and develop the IT Security input into telents ICT strategy.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with telent staff at all levels.
* Self motivated to deal with the day to day security issues as they arise.
* Ensures that the ICT Security meets the requirements of the business.
* telent ICT lead for all issues relating to audit compliance and ICT security.
* Ensures that the ICT service achieves and complies with the relevant legal standards and accreditations.
* Work with telent Head of Security to put in place ICT solutions to support Projects such as Cyber Essentials and GDPR.
* Ensuring effective software license management for the telent Business.
* Manages the ICT aspects of the security standards that telent is required to comply.
* Manages audits (external, internal & customer) with the ICT function and partners.
* Evaluates tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and systems on behalf of ICT.
* Manages testing in conjunction with the ICT partners of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security.
* Ensures that ICT security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with ICT standards and overall ICT security.
* Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents.
* Investigates and ensures resolution of ICT security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security.
* Develops techniques and procedures for conducting ICT security risk assessments and compliance audits in conjunction with Head of Security.
* Develops techniques and procedures for evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
* Manages the processes to monitor system access and access rights, generates reports and analyses.
* Maintain the ICT Risk Register and manage mitigation and clearance actions ensuring appropriate risks are shown in the Corporate Risk Register.
* Managing the ICT DR & BCM requirements, to ensure that the DR facilities provided by ICT satisfies the business requirements and that the ICT function can continue to operate under a disaster situation.
* Audit and review the ICT organisation to ensure that ITIL standards are applied to the ICT service (both telent & ICT partners).
* Support telent's future accreditation and certification activities working with Head of Security.
* Review and report security exceptions and violations.
* Manage the Leavers process to ensure that ICT access accounts are removed from leavers.
* Manage the software licence processes the software licence processes.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Possess a technical / business qualification in the areas of Computer Systems, Business Systems, Auditing or Security.
* ITILv3 Foundation Certificate.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.