Procurement Administrator, Warwick
telent Procurement Administrator, Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Experienced in working within a busy office with some knowledge and understanding of Procurement processes.
* Confidence and ability to handle large volumes of data from different sources.
* Good levels in MS office products especially MS Excel.
* Provide administrative support to Procurement team to support the assessment and monitoring of supply chain and on-boarding of new suppliers.
* This is a role which would be suitable for candidates who are considering a career in Procurement.
* Supporting the Procurement team in gathering risk data for assessment of new and existing suppliers.
* General administrative support to the team.
* Administration of contracts, non-disclosure agreements and savings.
* Support the processing of Purchase Orders on Oracle as directed by the Category Management team.
* Assisting in any supplier queries from the business as appropriate and escalating where necessary.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent at C or above including Mathematics and English.
* Excellent communication skills and able to manage own time and prioritise workload.
* A high attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of data accuracy.
* Some knowledge of procurement systems such as Oracle or SAP would be an advantage.
* Innovative - capable of looking for innovative and creative solutions to problems.
* Builds trust and a collaborative relationship with stakeholders and colleagues within the team by consistently delivering on promises and presenting a balanced view.
* Tenacious - finds ways around difficult problems by not giving up.
* Strives for continuous improvement, delivers and supports new processes and directions.
* A real "Can Do" positive outlook and attitude to any problems and difficulties faced.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.