Position: Validation Technician
Rate: Competitive Dependant on Experience
Contract: Rolling 6-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent
Our client is a well-established International Product Development business that combine technology, usability and design solutions for a wide range of prestigious clients across the world. This includes Design Management, Digital Distribution, Innovation Labs and Delivery models just to name a few. You would be part of an experienced automotive team pushing the boundaries and striving for excellence to deliver quality results for their clients.
Carrying out and managing all validation procedures and processes throughout the workshop and liaising with the Technical Authorship team to assist in the creation of Technical Documentation. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to move into a leadership position within the workshop for the future.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least City & Guilds or NVQ Level 1 - 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Any experience working on Jaguar or Land Rover vehicles will be extremely beneficial
- Good communications skills - excellent written English and highly numerate.
- Expert knowledge and experience with issue identification, investigation and resolution
- HNC/HND in Automotive or business-related experience (desirable)
- Automotive industry technical experience ideally with a Main dealer network as a Master, Service or Diagnostic technician