Injection Moulding Technician
This Trade Moulder, established for over 25 years, is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Technician to join their busy Mouldshop on a days basis Monday-Friday, where you will be producing products for a variety of industries.
As Injection Moulding Technician, duties will include -
- Tool changing
- Setting of machines
- Trouble shooting
- Process optimisation
- Performing quality checks
- Carrying out basic maintenance
- Taking receipt of deliveries/materials
They have 12 machines, varying in size up to c400T and mould with a variety of materials.
To be successful in the role of Injection Moulding Technician, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be a competent all round Moulding Technician, with similar experience of working for a Trade Moulder
- Have worked with a range of machines and have good skills working with Hot Runner tools and systems
- Have experience with a variety of materials
- Be well versed in Trouble Shooting and in Process Optimisation
On offer -
- An attractive salary of up to GBP34k
- Days based role
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.