A very well established, dynamic, professional and expanding company.
A part-time position of around 21 hours with extreme flexibility on when these hours are worked. Experience within the utility sector or property sector would be a distinct advantage. The role involves.
• Supporting key events to help raise the profile of the Firm and assisting in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
• Ensuring the execution of matters comply with internal policies and procedures to minimise breaches, claims and client dissatisfaction.
• Ensuring compliance with SRA standards to safeguard our clients and support the Firm in maintaining its Practice Management standards and accreditations.
• Liaising with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries by self as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
• Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
• Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
• Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
• Ensure that own PDR and objectives are updated in line with the Firm's practices and policies.
• Ensure CPD is maintained.
• Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
• Achieve personal utilisation target.
• Active management of lock up to industry best practice standards.
Any other duties within the scope and spirit of the post as required.
You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, you'll be a team player, have very good attention to detail and you be capable of prioritising your workload, multi-tasking and working well under pressure.
You will have relevant experience and the drive and desire to constantly perform at your best.
Salary: GBP18-GBP20,000 + company bonus, excellent holiday rising to 25 days + statutory plus an excellent array of benefits including pension, life assurance etc.