HR Administrator, Warwick 6 Months Contract
telent HR Administrator, Warwick (6 Months Contract)
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
* Able to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
* Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people during the course of their work.
Providing HR administrative support on a day to day basis and contributing to the long run development of the HR function.
* Contributing to HR projects such as the induction programme.
* Taking part in inductions and conducting inductions in HR
* Helping to administer the performance management system
* Entering data into the database or HR system for maintaining accurate records
* Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents
* Maintaining and developing the filing system of personnel.
* Sending of offer letters, contracts.
* Establishing and organizing the maintenance of department records. Ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
* First point of contact for HR enquiries.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.