Stoke On Trent
Competitive salary dependent upon experience + bonus + excellent benefits
This is an opportunity for a Software Developer looking to get hands on with exciting customer facing digital projects.
The Group own a number of multinational originations who have won several prestigious awards within their industry
The IT Department are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Developer to join the Software Development team within the dynamic and proactive IT department.
Working with other members of the team, as the Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Progressively delivering functioning solutions to project stake holders via an AGILE iterative type of approach
- Produce and assist other developers in the production of development plans
- Application of new brands to web sites
- Deliver solutions to business requests
- Maintaining the company's Real Time Pricing system
- Mentoring other developers in software development principles and technology.
- Assisting other developers with application development problem solving
The ideal candidate will be able to work both on their own and as part of a team and it would be desirable if you have proven skills in the use of:
- HTML5 / CSS
- Microsoft SQL/TSQL
- Proven track record of application development.
- Industry recognised certification an advantage but not essential
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, but also display the ability to plan work with specific attention to detail, which is crucial to this role.