Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client's prestigious and award-winning distribution centre, based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The main duties of the role include:
- Picking products using a "pick-by-light" system
- Working to a high standard and paying attention to detail whilst on shift
- Meeting our client's expectations and industry leading standards
- Adhering to site Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Applicants may have to use PPT Trucks
- Good level of English
- Literacy and numeracy skills are also required - candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment test
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment, however this is not essential as initial and on-going training will be provided for successful candidates
- A flexible approach to working hours, as weekend work is essential
Shifts available are:
- 6.00am-2.00pm paid
- 2.00pm-10.00pm paid
- 10.00pm-6.00am paid
Pay rates start at GBP7.83 per hour
Some of the fantastic benefits on offer include:
- An excellent subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
- 24 hour gym
- Chill out area with pool tables and TV's
- Free staff car park
- Potential to enrol in additional learning programmes, including fully funded apprenticeships and NVQs.
If you feel you will be a success in this role please apply now!