Technical Sales Support
Michael Page are proud to be in partnership with a market leading automotive tier 1 to support their growth with a number of technical sales support professionals, to prepare the most appropriate technical solution for clients' needs or request.
Our client is a market leading automotive Teir 1 business who supply innovative technology into clients such as JLR. With over 8600 employees and a turn over of 1.4 billion worldwide they have a global presence and solid foundation within the industry. Due to growth and expansion within the UK they have a number of exciting opportunities.
To produce technical solutions and system schematic drawings for electrification testing, as required to support the bidding process
- To create quotations and to make presentations to support the sales process, using enterprise-wide tools such as Saleforce and Quote.
- To prepare Handover Information for the Order Fulfilment organisation for successful quotes.
- To develop and maintain a level of technical expertise in my clients systems and portfolio.
- To develop and maintain harmonious relations with colleagues throughout the AVL group and with potential, past and present customers.
- To comply with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures pertinent to the proposed solution.
- To work proactively to find ways by which the process and products can be improved.
- Travel to customer sites as is reasonably required to achieve the targets set for the role.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably required commensurate with the nature of the job and level of responsibility.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in technical sales for customers in industrial, automotive or allied industries.
- Technical experience and detailed knowledge of at least two of the following: Inverter technology (3-phase) - development, testing and/or integration into systems.
- Application of 3-phase electric machines and motor control software
- Design, installation and use of electrical power systems above 30kW, including power converters, motors, generators, batteries, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & generally IT literate.
Competitive Basic, Bonus, Car and Package