Cleaning Team Leader - Coventry
Permanent position with a large well established Facilities Management Company Based from home in Coventry - Mobile Cleaning Team Leader
Mobile Cleaning Team Leader
My client is a large Facilities Management company who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Mobile Cleaning Team Leader in the Coventry area for work on Retail sites.
All aspects of the cleaning operations at regionally allocated sites through both direct activities and the effective leadership of up-to 5 regional Mobile Supervisors including cost control and standard setting.
Key elements to successfully carrying out the role will be:
- Support and guide both front Line operatives and Mobile Supervisors to achieve client service levels
- Direct management of both Mobile Supervisors and cleaning operatives
- Regular checks and cleans to specified areas to ensure contractual specifications are met on a contract by contract basis
- To ensure full utilisation of the IT system for all task management.
- Respond to cleaning requests as required within designated contractual SLA's
- Periodic carpet cleaning and spring cleaning as per specification
- Assist in the recruitment and vetting process for employees.
- To follow company procedures and systems as laid down.
- To adhere to RHS client security procedures and policies at all times
- To maintain relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- To maintain labour spend within Commercially agreed budgets and where overspends occur put in place recovery action to mitigate overspend
- Maintain budgetary control of all Cleaning Material and consumable stocks at each site.
- Ensure opening and lockup procedure including alarms is known for each location and maintaining a key holding register
- Ensure store-rooms are tidy and stock stored correctly.
- Record every visit to site is recorded effectively.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
Training and Development
Personal Development/Team management
- Experience of managing and developing others
- Ability to maintain high service levels in cleaning/soft services
- Health and Safety management experience
- Proven track record in service delivery
To apply for this position please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion regarding role please call Lucy on .