Sales Administrator - Health and Beauty sector
Sales Administrator - Health and Beauty sector - Tamworth - GBP17,000-GBP19,000
Our client, a supplier to the retail and health and beauty markets, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to be based at their Tamworth Head Office.
Duties of the successful Sales Administrator will include:
- Data forms both internally and externally
- Providing support directly to Salon/Wholesale teams and customers as required
- Communication to both customer base and sales team as directed
- Assist with creating specific presentations
- Reviewing and analysing promotions
- Attend National Accounts meetings as required
- Organisation and attendance of Sales Meeting and Events
The successful Sales Administrator will require:
- Excellent use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability and confidence to make and prioritise decisions
- Knowledge of NAV and Power BI advantageous but not essential
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills for liaison with suppliers
- Face to face communication with senior members of staff, and other departments
- Carry out all duties / tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team and prioritise workload
This role offers a salary of GBP17,000 to GBP18,000 dependent upon experience working 8.30am -5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend and evening work may be required.
Please note: due to the large number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.