Telesales Team Manager - Stoke on Trent
Telesales Team Manager
Salary: up to GBP25,000 depending on experience plus Bonus
The Bestway Group is the UKs largest independent wholesaler with wide ranging business interests from banking and cement companies in Pakistan, through to retail and wholesale businesses in the UK. The Bestway Group, still a family owned business, now has turnover in excess of GBP2bn per year and in 2014 acquired the UKs 3rd largest pharmacy business. With a real passion for wholesale and the healthcare industry, Bestway Medhub was launched in 2015 and is now making a name for itself as a go to supplier for small independents nationwide. To continue this success, we're looking to appoint a new Telesales Team Leader to be responsible for managing, motivating and inspiring a team of desk based telesales executives, to deliver sales revenue & margin for Medhub & Wardles.
Combining our expertise in large scale buying, distribution and community healthcare, we bring to the market a unique proposition. Our strengths, including our people and our efficient warehouse operations, allows us to provide a tailored commercial solution to meet our customer's needs.
What you'll do
- Has overall accountability for achieving a team target of cGBP6m per quarter by proactive management of an overall base of c650 accounts
- Develop & implement the quarterly desk based sales plan with the associated sales performance KPIs focussed on sales, margin, supporting accounts and new accounts
- To achieve sales numbers through the setting of challenging targets/objectives/incentive plans & KPIs
- To drive the customer/partner relationships and satisfaction at the appropriate levels/functions within the Company.
- To coach and monitor team and individual performance, set team and individual targets, monitor attendance, deal with people management issues and manage the team career and succession plan.
- May also design and implement local incentive programmes, allocating budget and resource against outcome.
- To act as a role model and drive improvements both from a customer and team perspective at all times.
- Proactively partner with the buying teams to win less complex tenders.
- Analysing route causes or barriers to delivering the sales plan & target.
- Conducting challenging sales performance conversations, .
- Matching sales resources to achieve the best profitable outcome
- Managing & dealing with challenging customers.
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Line Management experience within a telesales or desk based sales role
- Good understanding of sales planning and managing the sales process in a desk based environment.
- Good knowledge of pharmacy wholesale industry is desirable
- Good experience working with Microsoft Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Competent to stand up to audiences and motivate the team, driving behaviours
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people's most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.