Administrator, Financial Advice Investment Platforms, Bromsgrove
This is a great opportunity to join the growing team of a well respected name in Financial Services. Our client has a number of offices across the Midlands and is seeking a Platform Investment Administrator to join their busy team. This role is as a result of business expansion and there are excellent career prospects. You should hold or be working towards Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent) and have 2 years experience of working in an administration role within an Independent Financial Advisory company with good working knowledge of Investment Platforms (Wrap Platforms ideally).
- Issuing correspondence and implementing portfolio changes for advisory clients on a regular basis;
- Ad-hoc fund switching between the model portfolios exclusive to the company;
- Regular communications to platform clients across three offices.
- Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date;
- Planning and organising skills; being able to manage multiple tasks effectively;
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to strict deadlines;
- Attention to detail in record keeping and communication to clients;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to listen and follow instructions effectively;
- Good team player - be willing to readily assists all members of the team to achieve both team and individual objectives, particularly during busy periods.
- Knowledge of platforms (specifically Wrap platforms), financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance;
- Basic understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they conform to regulatory and company standards;
- Anti Money Laundering knowledge, including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report;
- Detailed understanding of IntelligentOffice and Excel.
- Working towards the Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent industry qualifications, with a minimum of 2 years' experience working within the financial services industry
Candidates must be able to multi-task in a high pressure environment and be excellent team players. A successful candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen and follow instruction effectively with attention to detail.
Platforms knowledge (specifically Wrap platforms), financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance would be valuable. An understanding of administrative and anti money laundering procedures would be advantageous, along with a detailed understanding of Intelligent Office and Excel. Working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent industry qualifications, and minimum 2 years' experience working for an IFA Practice.