A great opportunity for a suitably qualified (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experienced Manager to join a leading independent firm of accountants with a reputation for high standards in their service offering.
You'll manage a portfolio of the firm's clients working with a wide variety and diversity of sectors and business sizes; from entrepreneurial OMB businesses through to established large corporate businesses.
You'll be providing general practice services as well as business advisory, tax advice and financial and management accounting. You'll also be responsible for the supervision of staff members. This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients and staff.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
- Day to day management of staff ensuring that the work of the team is to a high standard and completed in good time
- File reviews and quality control
- Staff management
- Hands on in terms of the work carried out for clients
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you're successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.