Warehouse / Service Manager
Our well established client are specialists in the supply of specialist equipment for the HVAC industry and are currently seeking an Operations Manager to head their busy facility.
• To oversee Site & Warehouse operations to ensure pre-planned and reactive work schedules are actioned.
• Co-ordinating the logistics of resources to ensure that all requirements are in place.
• Effective line management of technicians, engineers, operatives and administrator.
• Line management responsibility for team of service engineers, operatives and administrator, including absence management, performance management, training and development and workforce planning.
• Overseeing stock movement, stock control and ensuring systems and processes are adhered to.
• Co-ordinate the purchasing and despatch of items and equipment, liaison with suppliers, ensuring the goods in/out process is organised and efficient.
• Overall responsibility for site operations, ensuring that all resources are in place to deliver work activities on time, on budget (eg. equipment, labour, accommodation and transport).
• The role calls for an experienced manager with skills in production, manufacturing, engineering or warehouse environments.
• A good level of engineering expertise is required in order to oversee the work of service engineers.
• Strong leadership skills are also necessary in order to maximise efficiency and ensure best practice is followed at all times.
• Effective communication skills are also vital with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533475