Legionella Risk Assessor- West Midlands- TOP UK COMPANY
Legionella Risk Assessor; Halesowen
One of the UK's most well-respected Environmental Risk Management Consultancies are on the lookout for a qualified Legionella Risk Assessor to join their team and work across the West Midlands.
- Cover Legionella, Asbestos, Fire and Health & Safety
- Work across the Private & Public Sector
- UKAS Accredited
- Cross train staff within all aspects of environmental surveying
- Established over 30 years' ago
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L8
- Compiling schematic drawings & reports.
- Providing recommendations and prices for remedial works.
- Monthly temperature testing and water sampling
- Surveying of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8.
- Representing the company and gaining new working business relationships to ensure future business.
- 1 years' experience as a Legionella Risk Assessor
- Knowledge of ACoP L8, B58580 and HSG274 guidelines
- Strong communication skills- verbal/written
- Full UK driving license
- Strong Attention to detail
- Company vehicle
- Additional training
- Health Care
If you are looking for the next step in your career within one of the UK's leading training providers, call EVA on or send your CV to for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stafford