HV Project Manager/ Senior Authorised Person
- Are you a High Voltage (HV) Project Manager and Senior Authorised Person?
- Do you have experience working on power distribution or new connections projects?
- Will you be happy working across the UK?
Working for a leading Independent Connections Provider (ICP), the HV Project Manager / Senior Authorised Person will oversee delivery of a range of 11kV and 33kV connection schemes. These projects are spread across the country so the ability to work nationwide and lodge away when necessary is essential.
- Oversee the construction of HV connections and associated installations
- Lead projects to a successful close, on time and within budget
- Ensure adherence to health and safety on site
- Manage contractors working on HV network and electrical / civil installation
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Liaise with local authorities, Highways Agency and Distribution Network Operators (DNO)
- Carrying out High Voltage (HV) switching on the power distribution network
- Be on call one weekend in four from private network customers
- Experience as a Project Manager with an Independent Connections Provider (ICP) or Distribution Network Operator (DNO)
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Hold Senior Authorised Person status (underground, 11kV or 33kV) with a DNO, IDNO or private network
- Driving licence
- CSCS, NRSWA, SSSTS / SMSTS, EUSR
If you want to join a growing organisation that has won many plaudits for the quality of their services delivery and you have experience as an 11kV Project Manager / Senior Authorised Person, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Please contact Andrew Snelgrove on ************* or email; ***********************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534161