Static Maintenance Engineer
My Client are currently recruiting a Static Engineer (M&E Multi-Skilled) based in the Birmingham Area to assist the Engineering Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Maintenance Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
The person should have excellent communication skills along with first class customer services skills to complement a practical skill set that will provide full building services support to the site. A can do attitude and a commitment to CPD.
The following is a list of the key skills required for this position.
* Electrical, Mechanical or Air Conditioning Qualifications
* An extensive knowledge of building services
* Knowledge of building control systems
* Some practical plumbing skills
* An understanding of BMS control
* Experience of AHU maintenance
* Electrical breakdown experience
* Planned Preventative Maintenance experience in building services
* Fully computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office
* Experience on computer based maintenance systems
* Extensive health and safety knowledge
* Experience of control of contractors
* If possible HV switching knowledge and permits
Key Objectives of the Role:
* Work on own and as part of an integral member of a team carrying out routine PPM and minor repair works.
* Carry out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
* Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
* Maintain stock control systems as directed.
* Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
* Work safely, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
* Act as a Competent Person as directed and appointed.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experiencethen please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532694