- Are you looking for your first role in care? No experience needed full paid training provided!
- Experienced? Come on board to our friendly teams within a thriving family ran company that truly appreciates and values our amazing Carers.
- What we provide for you
- Putting you through the Nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Having a dedicated scheduler to maintain close calls to limit the stress of travelling
- To build regular shifts and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Allowing flexible hours to suit your needs part time and full time welcome.
- Competitive pay + mileage and travel time.
- Stakeholder Pension
- No costs - Free DBS and uniform.
- Internal progression to Supervisory / Managerial roles, if available, once experienced.
- Training to support your continued development.
- What we need from you
- A full UK driving licence to travel to service users homes and allow them to continue to live independently.
- Have a can do attitude and work well under pressure.
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients.
- Regular availability including some weekend work.
- Prepared to provide all aspects of personal care.