Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Location: Walsall, Birmingham
Salary: £27'000 per annum + Overtime + Pension
Hours of work: 4on/4off, 5 on/5 off 11hr shift system, between 06:00 - 17:00hrs
Due to forthcoming retirement we are seeking an apprentice trained or equivalent mechanical maintenance engineer / maintenance fitter.
The position is working with a long established, stable and growing manufacturing business offering fantastic opportunities for training and development.
The role will be working as part of the Maintenance Team providing 'Hands-on' Mechanical & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Providing plant wide maintenance service, departmental support and mechanical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- Monitor & supply Engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification or equivalent
- Pneumatic, hydraulics and/or welding skills would be a distinct advantage
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems.
- Flexibility to shift work when required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532624