Senior Learning and Development Trainer
We are looking to appoint an additional Senior Learning and Development Trainer, based at our Training Centre in Halesowen. We design and delivering industry leading training, which helps give employees the highest chance to succeed.
Our training team of 8 are highly regarded internally, and work closely with the business to ensure that training meets the changing needs to the recruitment environment. This is an exciting time to join as we’re increasing our capability to develop a broader range of blended learning solutions.
The role offers a variety of consultancy, design, delivery and project work. You will deliver a mix of training including our Foundation Programme for new Consultants, Face to Face and Telephone Sales and our Management Development Programme. The role will require you to be creative and take initiative in identifying new approaches in content, design and delivery of training. You will also be able to study towards the CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or similar.
The Best Connection specialise in providing flexible workforce solutions to companies within the Industrial, warehouse, distribution, logistics, retail, food and healthcare sectors.
We pride ourselves in being considered trusted industry specialists with over 25 years’ experience and a passion for developing our people.
In addition to The Best Connection you will also be interacting with all companies with The SWS Group that also consists of, CPA Recruitment Ltd, City Transport Solutions, Bailey Employment Services Ltd, Backline Logistics and FleetMaster
Key Attributes - Essential
You will be able to prove/ demonstrate:
- A flair for training with strong design and delivery skills across a range of subjects
- Engaging presentation and communication skills
- Experience of managing training projects
- Excellent rapport building
- A passion for training and people development
- An adaptable and flexible approach
- A commitment to your own professional development
- A full current UK driving licence
Key Attributes – Advantageous
- Previous training or coaching experience within the recruitment industry
- B2B sales training
- Leadership Development and coaching
- Design of E-learning training programmes
- Experience of working in a recruitment role
- Experience of working with minimal supervision
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
Company car after qualifying period
Quarterly bonus paid after qualifying period
Hours: 40 hours per week between hours of 08.00 – 17.30 with 1 hour for lunch
Holidays: 22 days per year rising to 25 days after your first year
You will have the opportunity to study towards the CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or similar and will further benefit from ongoing career development.
Consideration will only be given to those who meet the ‘Key Attributes – Essential’ above.
Please apply online now attaching a cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534433