Net Software Developer - C#, MVC, TDD, Agile
.Net Software Developer - MVC, TDD, Agile
£25,000 - £38,000
An excellent opportunity for someone to join a dynamic team of software developers who pride themselves on creating a working environment where everyone is continually developing their skills as well as gaining a deep understanding of agile software processes.
You will be developing the clients market leading services and products, employing a wide range of agile techniques including pair and mobile programming, TDD, Code refactoring and continuous integration.
- C# (Visual Studio, Resharper)
- Web (ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI)
- Testing (NUnit, MOQ, Selenium)
- Service Orientated Architecture (WCF, REST)
- SQL, Postgres, Cassandra
If you tick any of the boxes above, are you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and integrate, then this role is for you.
The client is working towards building a first-rate code base through clean coding techniques and always striving to develop high quality products.
Experience of specific languages, tools or environments is of less importance, although a solid understanding of software fundamentals is a must.
- Experience creating APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding of TDD
- Experience with version control and continuous delivery
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of OO principles
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533555