IT Procurement Manager
Commercial IT Procurement Manager required to manage my clients IT supplier portfolio, both managing performance and relationships with existing suppliers, benchmarking costs, and creating and maintaining category plans, including sourcing the market, identifying and promoting new innovation alongside the Head of IT. I am looking for someone who can generate ideas and make them happen who will not only ensure we comply with our procurement processes but add value to the IT and Operational teams by working side by side on a daily basis to deliver best value.
- Manage all IT procurement activity across the business including tendering, selection, negotiation, dispute resolution, and on-going contact management with an indicative annual spend of c.10m working closely with legal and other key stakeholders where appropriate
- Lead development and execution of company IT procurement strategy (overall and by category) to identify improvement opportunities, deliver best value-for-money and deliver real bottom-line impact.
- Work alongside the relevant supplier manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts.
- Enhancing the relationship with suppliers, guaranteeing contract compliance, delivery to SLAs and delivery of ongoing commercial opportunities.
- Identifying and engaging appropriate suppliers who can deliver the service that best meet the purchasing strategy and assure contract compliance and SLA deliverables
- Responsible for understanding the IT supplier market and providing insight and opportunity back into the business to improve the customer experience and reduce cost.
- Manage transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc) and SLA delivery of 3rd party contracts - intervening where appropriate
- Review statements of works and contract change notes under existing framework agreements, with preferred suppliers
- Play an active part in building a high-performing Strategy & Regulation organisation
Experience In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Extensive experience in all aspect of IT procurement and contract management from supplier management and tendering through to negotiations and on-going contract management
- Experience in managing software and hardware along with IT support contracts, including use and understanding of Microsoft agreements
- Strong knowledge of IT procurement
- Experience in working across the Procurement cycle from pre tendering activity right through to day to day contract management
- Extensive experience in strategic sourcing (including use of e.g. spend analytics, benchmarking) to deliver bottom-line impact
- Furthermore, the following is viewed as desirable:
- Experience in designing innovative gain sharing agreements to align incentives - Knowledge of business-to-business retail strategy and operations
- Experience in identifying and setting up new strategic partnerships - Broad network of relationships with potential strategic partnerships for the company
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528699