Learning and Development Trainer
The Best Connection specialise in providing flexible workforce solutions to companies within the Industrial, warehouse, distribution, logistics, retail, food and healthcare sectors.
We pride ourselves in being a trusted industry specialist with over 25 years’ experience and a passion for developing our people.
We are looking to appoint an additional Learning and Development Trainer, based at our Training Centre in Halesowen. We design and deliver industry leading training, which helps give our employees the highest chance to succeed.
The training team are highly regarded internally, working closely with the business to ensure that training meets the changing needs to the recruitment marketplace.
The role offers variety with the opportunity to be creative and take initiative in identifying new approaches to delivery and learning. You will have the opportunity for fully funded study toward the CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or similar.
Key Attributes - Essential
You will be able to prove/ demonstrate:
- Strong training delivery skills across a range of subjects
- Engaging presentation and communication skills
- Excellent rapport building
- A passion for training
- An adaptable and flexible approach
- A commitment to your own professional development
- A full current UK driving licence
Key Attributes – Advantageous
- Previous training or coaching experience within the recruitment industry
- B2B sales training
- Design of E-learning training programmes
- Experience of working in a recruitment role
- Managing training projects
- Experience of working with minimal supervision
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
Company car after qualifying period
Quarterly bonus paid after qualifying period
Holidays: 22 days per year rising to 25 days after your first year
Hours: 40 hours per week between hours of 08.00 – 17.30 with 1 hour for lunch
The role may potentially be available on a part time basis, 3-4 full days per week that must include Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays
You will have the opportunity to study towards the CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or similar and will further benefit from ongoing career development.
Consideration will only be given to those who meet the ‘Key Attributes – Essential’ above.
Please apply online now attaching a cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534344