Lead CI Engineer
Lead C&I Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is an award winning technology specialist focusing bespoke R&D and testing products for a rapidly expanding industry. You'll be joining a young, highly progressive technology firm based in Staffordshire.
We are seeking for an experienced and ambitious individual to have the opportunity to oversee some of their world leading nuclear product portfolios. The role will involve visits to client premises/sites will be infrequent but could involve overnight stays.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Taking ownership and managing the workload of the C&I Department working on a multitude of gas industry-related projects.
- Ensure designs are delivered to the correct quality in accordance with the required contract timescales.
- Supporting and working with the other lead engineers to ensure design interfaces are captured.
- Ensuring the design is completed in accordance with company design procedures and safety design requirements.
- Involved with the design on projects within own discipline
- Approving the team's designs for formal issue
- Attending progress meetings both internally and externally.
- Provide reports on a regular basis.
- Developing, coaching and mentoring your team.
- Providing support to all departments with any technical direction required.
- Supporting the activities of the Project Engineers, Project Managers and the Managers of Engineering Services.
- Participating and supporting of the handover design packages to the Manufacturing, Installation and Commissioning teams
- You must possess a minimum of HNC/HND in an associated discipline and have knowledge and experience of the full Control and Instrumentation design life cycle of a capital project.
- You must have experience working in a structured capital project design engineering environment
- Clear understanding of working in or around hazardous areas.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Knowledge of National Grid design processes.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532598